- Natural gas supply-demand fundamentals at a regional, country and sectoral level,
- Forecasts of major price benchmarks,
- Projections of trade flows based on daily LNG tanker movements, a proprietary LNG shipping model and understanding of future flows,
- Regular updates on infrastructure developments, including capacity, maps, and competitiveness,
- Regulatory developments promoting or hindering LNG use,
- Direct access to expert analysts to answer any questions, and,
- Longer-term impact on energy mix.
Providing Expert Analysis for Growing Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Market
“Tremendous U.S. natural gas growth, growing US LNG exports, new pricing mechanisms, and a global race for infrastructure buildout is intensifying competition in the LNG markets. The changes coming will transform energy pricing and consumption in many parts of the world.”
- Sarah Emerson, ESAI Energy Managing Principal
|ESAI Energy’s LNG pricing and analytical service will complement and add to the firm’s current offerings in crude oil, natural gas, refining, petroleum products, natural gas liquids, and alternative fuels. Read the full press release here.|
Please fill out the form to request the LNG analysis.